Week One

Posted by Nik On 8:34 PM

Well it's been a week now. I feel like things are starting to fit. I'm getting along with my roommates, Ryan and Jon, quite well. I've gotten to see Dave now a few times, and have been tearing my fingertips to bits playing so much guitar.
Jon and I went out Sunday night and had a blast. Went to one bar for some live music, and got to see some pretty incredible music. One of the drummers put Danny Carey to shame. he was really that good. We then moved on to a new location, and by this time in the night, I've realized I'm going to get along really well down here.
I went out job searching Monday afternoon, but no winners yet. I hit up several restaurants in the area, but I'm thinking now of maybe checking out somewhere other than a restaurant.
Well enough for now.

0 comments