new look new job

Posted by Nik On 2:23 PM


Well I've gone and done it. I cut my dreads off. I guess really I was overdue for a big change. I'm trying to make the most of this moving thing. Trying to make a fresh start for myself. So it seemed like the perfect time to do it. I mean, I've been thinking of cutting them for some time now anyway, I just finally picked which side of the fence to stand on.

On another note, I had my first day of training at Brio today. I haven't had to get up that early in such a long time. Probably 1 time in the past year. maybe. It was the usual boring-ass orientation paperwork and videos and bullshit and such. There were 7 of us total, so I wasn't alone in my misery. I guess maybe I'm exaggerating. It really wasn't so bad. The food was awesome, everyone seems really cool, and I actually felt pretty comfortable there right off the bat. I don't get to start making any cash until next week, but the cash should be pretty good from there.

0 comments