working hard

Posted by Nik On 12:01 PM

Well I've started working and making some cash again. It's frustrating, though, to be the low man on the totem pole. It's okay, I know I'll only be there for a short time. I have a habit of moving up the food chain pretty quickly. I think Brio is going to make me a lot of money. 

I received word yesterday that I will have off for my trip to Cincinnati next week. It was such a relief, as I really didn't want to have to call home and explain why I wasn't going to be there. So now I'm busy making plans for the reunion. And I mean my reunion with all the friends I left behind. The family reunion plans are already set. I plan on keeping pretty busy all weekend, I'm trying to fit a lot of people and things in, so I'll just have to see how it works out.

0 comments